Friday, July 6, 2007

Transformers Fan Changes Middle Name to Megatron

    Jason Megatron Burrows On July 2, fanatic Transformers fan Jason Michael Burrows was officially granted by King County District Court in Sate of Washington to change his middle name from Michael to Megatron. Below is his interesting story to the courthouse:

    The Judge came in about 15 minutes late & apologized, then said that she'd be hearing name changes first, The first lady got up & changed her last name to honor her birth family. Next, a family went up, and the mom & dad both said that their daughter would like her name changed to Jessica, so the judge signed that order.

    Then it was my turn... I walked to the front, where she had me raise my right hand to swear that I would tell the truth, whole truth & nothing but the truth. She asked if my name change was to defraud creditors, I said no. She asked if it would be detrimental to anyone else, I said no. She Then asked if I was indeed changing my middle name to that of my childhood hero, I smiled & said "Yes Ma'am." She said, "Then I do order & decree that your name be changed from Jason Michael Burrows to Jason Megatron Burrows" with a HUGE grin. There were quite a few chuckles from the courtroom... I was handed the paperwork & I split. =)

    Source:Flickr

Post Title

Transformers Fan Changes Middle Name to Megatron


Post URL

https://blognews12.blogspot.com/2007/07/transformers-fan-changes-middle-name-to.html


Visit All News Blog for Daily Updated All News Blog Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive