Sunday, August 12, 2007

Angelina Jolie Quits Lesbian for Brad Pitt

    Angelina Jolie Quits Lesbian for Brad Pitt

    Hollyscoop reports:

    Ever since St. Angelina hooked up with Brad Pitt there is no need to go back to her wild past. Angelina Jolie recently revealed to a French magazine that she has given up her lesbian and kinky romps and the usage of knives during sex. Wonder if she keeps Brad's blood in a vial around her neck like she did with her ex-husband Billy Bob Thornton?

    The 32 year old actress goes on to say, “I’ve never hidden my bisexuality. But since I’ve been with Brad, there’s no longer a place for that or S&M in my life.” In her day, Angelina was very open about her ten year relationship with model Jenny Shimizu. However Angelina now stresses that she is happy with Brad and the life she has now.

    Even though, she is still my favorite American actress.

Post Title

Angelina Jolie Quits Lesbian for Brad Pitt


Post URL

https://blognews12.blogspot.com/2007/08/angelina-jolie-quits-lesbian-for-brad.html


Visit All News Blog for Daily Updated All News Blog Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive