Saturday, August 4, 2007

Battled Johanna Cardona Wanna Ex-boyfriend in Jail

    Johanna Cardona, also known as Johana, Joana, and Joanna among others, a Colombian TV journalist is currently involved in an amateur video scandal with her ex-boyfriend Oscar Crespo. She is the latest American celebrity after Noelia, Galilea Montijo and Paris Hilton, whose self-made sex video was intentionally leaked online. The reports of Johanna Cardona: “I want him to pay for what he did” on Videochismes indicated the signaler of channel TB3 at Barranquilla might let her new lawyer boyfriend sue Oscar Crespo and put him to the jail.
    A couple of days ago, Johanna talked with the Colombian paper El Tiempo .
    Q: How does this came along?
    A: We were having a relation for about a year. I trusted him. But look what he has done with me! Many people told me he used to behave this way.
    Q: Why did you keep on with him?
    A: Because I loved him. But when I realized he was not the man I expected, I enden the relation.
    Q: Who told you he was not a nice guy?
    A: Friends told me he was adicted to women. I never realized he was like that.
    Q: When was this video taken?
    A: In January. We both agreed.
    Q: Did you ever thought he will be posting it in the net?
    A: No.
    Q: Did he ever slammed you?
    A: We have our trouble. My parents didn’t like him.
    Q: Do you have a new boyfriend?
    A: Yes.
    Q: Who has supported you?
    A: My botfriend and my lawyer.
    Q: What do you expect for Oscar?
    A: I want him to pay for what he did. I want him in jail.
    The just-for-fun video above (SFW) was re-compiled using several screenshots from Johanna Cardona #Goldsmith on Brightcove where Johanna is having a casting call. The background video is Love Comes, a sample music song in Windows Vista installed computers or laptops.

Post Title

Battled Johanna Cardona Wanna Ex-boyfriend in Jail


Post URL

https://blognews12.blogspot.com/2007/08/battled-johanna-cardona-wanna-ex.html


Visit All News Blog for Daily Updated All News Blog Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive