Friday, August 17, 2007

Cuban Leader Fidel Castro Rumored Dead Already

    fidel castro dead? Cuban-American blogger Perez Hilton exclusively disclosed this bombshell news on perezhilton.com

    We are hearing very loud rumblings that Cuban dictator Fidel Castro has died, though it could be just a flare-up of the health rumors that have dogged the tyrant recently.

    No official confirmation yet, but we will be following this story closely.

    An interview with National Post shows Hilton, whose real name is Mario Armando Lavandeira Jr. hated Fidel Castro so so much!

    "I've been hearing rumblings for days coming from Miami and now finally, I am hearing even louder rumblings. Take that for what it is. Hopefully, their will be some announcement either way: a confirmation or a denial."

    "I am working every angle. I work hard and hard work gets good results."

    "I've been hearing a lot of things coming from Miami for a couple of days now and then today, I just got some new information that is leading me to believe that he is [dead.] But, you know, it may just be rumours. He had his birthday on Monday, so maybe it's just a new flare-up of rumours."

    "Hopefully, we can get an answer either way because Castro hasn't been seen out in public in a year. The Cuban government has been very HUSH HUSH about his health. He could have been dead for months now, really."

    "It would be awesome because I am Cuban. I have a real connection to this story. My family had to flee his dictorial, totalitarian, oppressive, communist, evil regime."

Post Title

Cuban Leader Fidel Castro Rumored Dead Already


Post URL

https://blognews12.blogspot.com/2007/08/cuban-leader-fidel-castro-rumored-dead.html


Visit All News Blog for Daily Updated All News Blog Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive