Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Music Soundtrack: Heidi Motag Single Body Language

    The Body Language is said to be recorded as a joke by Heidi Montag, star of MTV’s popular reality show “The Hills,” and her boyfriend manager / boyfriend / rapper Spencer Pratt and never intended to be released. The song was first played by Ryan Seacrest on his radio show, but was not what Heidi Montag wanted the world to hear first and it has caused the worries of Spencer Pratt who rapped in the song.

    Spencer revealed,“ I was about to have a heart attack, being her manager I would never rap in a “white rapper voice”. I never thought anyone would hear that in my whole life.”Spencer said he was thinking, "oh my god, I am k fed, I am k fed.” Spencer said it was a sneaky move by their label and the song was originally created in the studio for fun. For fun? Haven’t these two learned their lesson? It’s like making a sex tape, these days if you don’t plan on releasing anything, then don’t experiment.

    Link

Post Title

Music Soundtrack: Heidi Motag Single Body Language


Post URL

https://blognews12.blogspot.com/2007/08/music-soundtrack-heidi-motag-single.html


Visit All News Blog for Daily Updated All News Blog Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive