Sunday, August 12, 2007

Tiger Woods Wins 13th PGA Championship, With Wife Elin Nordegren Onsite

    Tiger Woods Wins P.G.A. ChampionshipThe golf prodigy Tiger Woods raised the U.S. PGA Championship's Wanamaker Trophy in triumph in Tulsa Oklahoma and shared the joy with hugs for his wife Elin Nordegren and two-month old baby daughter Sam Alexis. Woods snared a two-shot victory over Woody Austin to claim the 13th of his career.

    “It’s a feeling I’ve never had before, having Sam [Alexis] there and having Elin [Nordegren] there,” he said. “It feels a lot more special when you have your family there. It used to be my mom and dad. Now we have our own daughter. It’s evolved, and this one feels so much more special.”

    "I wasn't really paying attention when I saw them. I was so excited and just wanted to give Elin and Sam a kiss and get back to signing my score card."

    Link

Post Title

Tiger Woods Wins 13th PGA Championship, With Wife Elin Nordegren Onsite


Post URL

https://blognews12.blogspot.com/2007/08/tiger-woods-wins-13th-pga-championship.html


Visit All News Blog for Daily Updated All News Blog Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive