Monday, April 28, 2008

Hannah Montana Miley Cyrus "Embarrassed" Over Topless Vanity Fair Photos

    Hannah Montana Vanity Fair picture

    In a statement released to the People, Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus apologized for Vanity Fair photo shoots in which she appears to be covered with only a sheet.

    "My goal in my music and my acting is always to make people happy. For Vanity Fair, I was so honored and thrilled to work with Annie [Leibovitz]. I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be 'artistic' and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed."

    Link

Post Title

Hannah Montana Miley Cyrus "Embarrassed" Over Topless Vanity Fair Photos


Post URL

https://blognews12.blogspot.com/2008/04/hannah-montana-miley-cyrus-over-topless.html


Visit All News Blog for Daily Updated All News Blog Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive