Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Jet Engine Powered Toilet

    Paul Plane Engine Powered ToiletUS mechanic Paul Sender at his forties from Indiana spent £5,000 creating a boeing jet engine powered toilet out of an original portable loo. The wacky water closet can reach speeds of more than 70mph after it shoots out 30ft long fire balls. Dare you take an ultimate seat-of-your-pants ride in this speeding loo? I dare not, because Sender confessed:
    "I used to keep a toilet roll inside to make it look really authentic. But I soon found that wads of paper got sucked into the engine which was dangerous. If it sucks in paper it could explode - and me with it."
    Link Dailymail & Ananova

Post Title

Jet Engine Powered Toilet


Post URL

https://blognews12.blogspot.com/2007/05/jet-engine-powered-toilet.html


Visit All News Blog for Daily Updated All News Blog Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive