Friday, October 5, 2007

Video: Chris Matthews Dismantled by Jon Stewart

    In the video, Jon Stewart questioned the entire theory behind Chris Matthews' new book, 'Life's a Campaign: What Politics Has Taught Me About Friendship, Rivalry, Reputation and Success.' Click Play button to listen the words exchange such as the sample taken as below

    Chris Matthews: This is a book interview from hell! This is the worst interview I've ever had in my life!

    Jon Stewart: I took the time to read your book. But you clearly haven't seen my show. I do terrible interviews routinely.

    Lol!

Post Title

Video: Chris Matthews Dismantled by Jon Stewart


Post URL

https://blognews12.blogspot.com/2007/10/video-chris-matthews-dismantled-by-jon_05.html


Visit All News Blog for Daily Updated All News Blog Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive