Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hannah Montana on Oprah Winfrey Show

    miley cyrus hannah montana on oprah winfrey show

    Miley Cyrus, aka Hanna Montana, Posed with Oprah

    Miley Cyrus, who plays Hannah Montana in the children's television series of Disney Channel by the same name, was hosted by Oprah Winfrey on her talk-show. Although the rumor that Miley Cyrus was pregnant turns out a hoax, the 14-year-old teen star now says she's allowed to date, just her dad Billy Ray Cyrus is "like, weird" about it. From Hollywood Grind:

    Oprah: Are you allowed to date?
    Miley: I am, but my dad is, like, weird and the other day I had one of my guy friends over - (laughter) - and he was - he was hiding in the kitchen. We were outside just like hanging out and I look around… why are the lights on? They were not on and my dad’s standing there like this. (indicating/laughter) He’s standing there with his German Shepherd watching us (laughter) and I’m, like, dad, you’re gonna scare him. I’m not going to have anymore friends.

    The following video is a sneak peek from Oprah on Youtube for fans
    Click here to check more details of Miley Cyrus on Oprah Tags: , , , ,

Post Title

Hannah Montana on Oprah Winfrey Show


Post URL

https://blognews12.blogspot.com/2007/11/hannah-montana-on-oprah-winfrey-show.html


Visit All News Blog for Daily Updated All News Blog Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive